We welcomed a group of PGRs and research staff from the University of Bath to our Risk Management online training session. The group gave an overall feedback rating of 4.83 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d say to a colleague who asks about the session:
- “Worth the time, and definitely much more useful than the average training session for academics.”
- “Extremely useful session to understand “risk management” – that can be applied to various circumstances.”
- “Incredibly valuable tools and practical examples.”
- “Useful in different perspectives.”
- “The way [The Trainer] uses examples, helps the understanding of the terminology and concepts introduced to us.”
- “Really useful and puts the structures into things that we instinctively do in our research, but formalises it.”
- “It is very useful to find ways to identify risks and more importantly, how to deal with them to avoid serious negative consequences.”
- “A step-by-step clear guidance on how to identify, assess and respond to risks. You will gain knowledge on risk that you didn’t even think about.
Other comments included:
- “I wish I had done this course years ago.”
- “The knowledge learnt today not only applies to work, it could be applied to everything in life.”
- “An engaging and useful course. Really appreciate [The Trainer] for a great day.”
- “A very well-organised, informative and enjoyable session.“
- “Thank you very much for easily explaining this complicated topic.”