PhD students from the University of Strathclyde across all three years logged onto Fistral’s webinar session Risk Management.
The group gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.70 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Really important for PhD students.”
- “It was fantastic!”
- “Building upon the introduction to project planning day, it provided a more rounded knowledge of the area.”
- “An informative session about how to handle known and unknown risks in projects.”
- “The course is very educational. The exercises you carry out during the course, help to understand better the different parameters related to risk management and project management.”
We then asked what specific tools or techniques they will use in their work as a result of this session. Answers included:
- “All of it – it was so helpful.”
- “Probably all of the ones explained in the course/s”
Other comments included:
- “[The Trainer] was brilliant.”
- “[The Trainer] makes these courses very engaging and provides very useful links and info.”