Fistral hosted an onsite training course for Postgraduate Researchers at the University of Strathclyde entitled Risk Management in the Real World. PGRs from the Doctoral College gave the course a feedback rating of 4.92 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “The session was very useful, especially if the first session of Project Management in the Real World was attended first, and that the techniques given could be applied to the risks seen during a PhD.”
- “Engaging presentation, [The Trainer] is passionate about their work and makes the sessions fun in addition to teaching us.”
- “Very interesting and useful session.”
Other comments included:
- “Great facilitator, with very in-depth real-life experiences that help convey the message to participants.”