PGRs at the University of Strathclyde logged on to a day of online training entitled Project Risk Management.
The group gave the course an overall feedback rating of 4.79 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
Furthermore, they agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned
We asked them how they’d respond if a colleague was interested in the session:
- “New ways to identify, categories and deal with real world risk”
- “It’s very beneficial – bite sized pieces is more manageable; especially online! So, if you can book the sessions, please do”
- “I will tell them to attend this course to learn about risk management”
- “Very interesting course. Great introduction course for risk managment”
- “Useful course to manage risks of your project now and after in the workplace”
Other comments included:
- “[The trainer] was brilliant, very informative and able to keep the zoom-room engaged throughout the course of the day”
- “Really great course”