We welcomed a cohort of PhD students and research staff at all levels from The University of Bath online for a training session entitled Risk Management. This is the second of four courses which work towards the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) professional recognition from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The attendees gave the training course an overall feedback rating of 4.92 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Excellent session, taking what could be a very boring topic and making it very engaging.”
- “Having specific tools rather than just abstract concepts makes such a difference.”
- “[The trainer] was excellent – informative, friendly, engaging, helpful. [The chatroom support was] similarly helpful, helping to keep track of important information so that I could just listen.”
- “Thoroughly worthwhile and hugely beneficial.”
- “A good session, with mixed approaches, especially as it’s online. Not all is easily applicable but it is good to have the full context.”
- “[The trainer] is great. Course went quickly. Good mix of talking and breakout rooms. Useful handouts and real-world application.”
- “I think this is a great experience for making an improvement in time management, organisation, and risk management.”
Other comments included:
- “Another excellent training course – so pleased I decided to come to this one.”
- “Training was first class and thank you Fistral for another fantastic session.”