We ran our Risk Management online training session for PhD students and research staff at the University of Bath. The group gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.58 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
Furthermore, they agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d say to a colleague who asked about the session:
- “Great comprehensive introduction.”
- “Really useful and applied to real life, not superficial and pointing to further resources, 100% recommended.”
- “Very helpful in identifying risks, assessing and responding to them.”
- “Informative and the content is accessible and relevant.”
- “I would recommend it. Especially when they are starting a new project or before they start one.”
- “Interesting session about managing risks, I’ve learned valuable information and would definitely attend the session again for this information.”
Other comments included
- “Great job!”
- “Very good course.”
- “Interesting training on risks in project management.”