A group of European Space Agency Staff logged on to a Fistral webinar called Agile Product Management: An Introduction Using Scrum.
The staff gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.6 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
When asked if they would be confident to apply learning from this session to their job, 100% of participants said yes.
Other feedback included:
- “The exercises were relevant to the matter of the course and very entertaining”
- “Very hands-on and useful to get the overall concept”
- “[The documentation/course materials were] very good to quickly remember later aspects presented in the course”
- “[The exercises were] good, insightful”
- “Very good exercises conducted in a matter consistent with the subject”
- “Instructive, [exercises] helped to get a thorough understanding of the methodology”
- “Good, thanks for the list of references and further reading material”
- “Very useful course”
- “[the trainer is] Highly competent and very good presentation skills”