Swedish Space Corporation staff logged on to Fistral’s Project Management Principles Level 1 webinar and rated the training 4.46 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d say to a colleague who asks about this session:
- “A very good overview of project management with interesting stories. Also good with examples from the space industry.”
- “Take the time out of your day to engage in this course. It is easy to say there is other work to be done, but I would argue this course saves you so much efficiency in time management and project management in the long run.”
- “Definitely a good course for having a big picture and basics of the PM role. My role is more technical but having the insights of what a PM does I think it is really good to improve cooperation.”
- “Good introduction to Project Management.”
- “A good course for project management, structure and tools.”
- “An interesting course to join even though you are not a PM. [It] gives much understanding.”
- “It is a good course for someone who has no experience or formal learning in Project Management.”
Other comments included:
- “This course has made me rethink the lessons I learned while taking PM courses in college. Think of how we need to create a project workflow that we can all agree upon, follow, and reiterate that workflow as we learn lessons from it. We need to spend more time taking these proactive steps because it will improve employee morale and efficiency.”