Fistral welcomed a cohort of space sector staff to an onsite training course in Noordwijk called Introduction to Project Risk Management.
ESA staff gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.70 out of 5 (5 being ‘Very Satisfied’) and furthermore, 100% of the attendees agreed that they were ‘Very Satisfied’ with the following aspects of the course:
- Trainer’s knowledge of the subject.
- Trainer’s ability to explain and illustrate concepts.
- Encouragement by the trainer for attendees to actively participate in the course.
- “[The Trainer] is an excellent teacher, able to engage students and to explain things in a clear way.”
- “This course inspired me to approach the risk management process in concurrent engineering from a different perspective which hopefully will lead to improved risk identification.”
- “Materials, room information, etc. were provided in advance of the course which was very useful to prepare for the course.“