Research staff at the University of Warwick joined us for a webinar entitled Advanced Techniques for Managing Complex Research Projects. The attendees gave the training a feedback rating of 5 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session, the experienced researchers said:
- “Great course highly recommended.”
- “It’s a framework for doing things – some of which we’ve already discovered by trial and error and some which we have not discovered yet.”
- “A different and very useful way to think of our work and of its organisation. This will hopefully bring order to the chaos that is academic life!”
- “It showed several strategies that can substantially improve our research planning and are straightforward to apply.”
Other comments included:
- “[The Trainer] is a really good communicator”
- “The session was very helpful, looking forward to the next one.”
- “I found the videos very useful.”