PhD students at the Doctoral College in the University of Strathclyde joined us online for a webinar entitled Creating a Good Supervisory Relationship.
Rating the session an overall 4.77 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It will help them to understand the relationship between the supervisor and the student. Also, to know what they go through during the PhD supervision and their role.”
- “Super insightful and relevant session not just as a PhD student, [but for] building and nurturing “healthy” partnerships and relationships.”
- “Got more clarity on managing [the] relationship with my supervisor.”
- “A very useful session that opened my eyes about understanding better and improving my supervision relationship.”
- “The session will help you better understand and to make the most of your relationship with your supervisor.”