University of Dundee staff gave great feedback for our Team Building and Effective Team Working 1-day course. Fistral have been delivering this every year as part of the Organisational & Professional Development programme, and this year is rated “Very Good” once again with a rating of 4.20 out of 5(5 being Excellent).
Top 5 Staff comments:
- “I found the whole session helpful.”
- “The DiSC framework, being behaviour rather than personality based, seems much more useful as it recognises that we all adapt our behaviour to circumstances.”
- “DiSC model discussion and task was very helpful for me thinking about myself and others in my team- I will bear this in mind working with my team.”
- “We need to keep [these techniques] in mind with existing teams when there are changes to personnel good to get an opportunity to discuss management styles and team building with other colleagues.”
- Facilitator worked at a good pace, was very engaging and open to input from the group. “