We delivered parts 1 and 2 of our Introduction to Project Planning webinar series, ‘Establishing Foundations’ and ‘Scoping the Project’ to a group of PhD students and Postgraduate researchers at Heriot-Watt University, and received some great feedback from the attendees.
They gave an overall course rating of 4.47 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), and all attendees:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Learnt new tools and techniques
- Will put the learning into practise on return to desk/lab
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
Top 3 comments were:
- “Very useful training…I realised in the middle of my 2nd year just how vital the knowledge of project management is to the success of a PhD (or any project for that matter). Thank you also for going straight to the Must Haves of this course.”
- “Thank you, nice session looking [forward to the] 3rd part.”
- “Great session today, thanks a lot!”
We look forward to rounding off this series with the final part of the course ‘Creating the Plan’.