A group from University College Cork undertook this last day of online training before the CAPM Prep day, where all the learning is brought together to prepare and pass the PMI’s professional project management exam.
The attendees gave great feedback to the course, with an overall rating of 4.58, 5 being ‘Excellent.’
In their feedback, all attendees:
- Would recommend the session to colleagues
- Agreed learning could be applied on return to desk/lab
- Said new tools/techniques were learned
- Would attend future Fistral webinars
In addition, they agreed with the following statements:
- “This was a useful session”
- “I can apply this learning to my current work/research/study”
- “I will be able to apply this learning to future work/research/study”
- “The facilitator created an open, friendly, accessible environment”
- “The facilitator answered questions/clarified points in a helpful way”
We’ll see you all at the next session – CAPM Preparation day!