Introduction to Project Management was well received as part of the Researcher Development programmer in the University of Bath.
Rating 4.44 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), participants said:
- “The instructor was very knowledgeable and has lots of practical and theoretical experience.”
- [It was a] “Useful reminder before progressing to the higher level content.”
- [The] “Group exercise at the end was great.”
- “The opportunities for discussion were good.”
- “I thought it was a good course and well run. The content was
relevant and there was very little ‘filler’ like you get on some courses.”