The final webinar in our 3-part series on Project Management Planning was held with the University of Liverpool’s Doctoral College. In addition to all respondents saying they would mend the session to their colleagues, the group gave the webinar an overall 4.72 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), with brilliant feedback such as:
- “This is by far the best course I have ever attended throughout my PhD :)”
100% of participants agreed they:
- “Will put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab” and
- “Would attend more Fistral webinars”
Top 3 comments for Part 3 “Creating the Plan” (in addition to the above) include:
- “These sessions have been great.”
- “Really helpful – thanks once again!”
- “Thank you a lot for all the helpful tips!”
We’re delighted the series of webinars was so useful, and pleased to have helped so many students across Europe and Australia with practical tools and techniques to apply to their research during the pandemic and lockdown.
Take care and stay safe!