The first outing of our two live Risk webinars was extremely well received, with participants at the University of Strathclyde rating the overall experience as 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), and the full class, 100%, agreeing “it was a useful session”.
Under the title ‘Risk Management in the Real World’, our two Risk webinars were presented in a day-long series covering Risk Planning and Identification and Risk Assessment and Response.
Participants enrolled in the Researcher Development Programme gave lots of positive feedback with the Top 3 comments as follows:
- “This is great for a web seminar, lots better than others I’ve attended.”
- “Thanks a lot for this presentation, it was very clear.”
- “Thanks for your time, that was really helpful!”
100% would recommend this session to a colleague, and 100% learned new tools & techniques during the webinar.
71% of the group said that they would tell colleagues:
- Attend this webinar
- I can apply this learning to my current work/research/study
- I would attend Fistral face-to-face course=
And a further 86% said that the facilitator “created an open, friendly, accessible environment” and they “will be able to apply this learning to future work/research/study”.
A resounding success!!