PhD students at the University of Strathclyde logged on to Fistral’s Keeping on Top of Your PhD: Personal Time Management Strategies webinar training.
The attendees gave an overall feedback score of 4.85 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and all agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked the students what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Really useful to help with time management for both PhD and everyday life.”
- “Take it in the first PhD year.”
- “Very useful for procrastinators and how to better manage time during a PhD.”
- “Interesting session with useful info.”
- “Well structured, dynamic workshop.”
- “Helpful for our time planning during the doctor’s period.”
- “Great, you can learn how to manage your time.”
- “The session was insightful.”
- “Very useful training session on keeping on top of your PhD.”
- “The information given was really good and will be very useful in the future.”