We welcomed a group of phD students from the University of Strathclyde to an onsite training course Keeping on Top of Your PhD: Personal Time Management Strategies. The attendees gave the day an overall feedback score of 4.89 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Very informative and beneficial.”
- “[The Trainer] was so engaging and enthusiastic, and that you get [taught] great techniques.”
- “Engaging and interactive.”
- “Highly recommend.”
- “I [now] know how to manage my personal time.”
- “Very useful for time management skills.”
- “It helped me to identify my strengths and weaknesses and provided tools to improve on my weaknesses.”
- “Very helpful.”
Other comments included:
- “[The Trainer] was so engaging and enthusiastic. One of the best trainers I’ve been with in any training session. So easy to talk to, and very approachable.”
- [The Trainer] was really great. It was fun and informative.