‘Project Risk Management’ delivered for University College Cork’s Staff Wellbeing & Development department was extremely well received.
Rating 4.67 out of 5 overall (5 being Excellent), UCC staff provided a range of positive comments such as:
- “The trainer was fully able to explain every topic programmed. Excellent trainer.”
- “Great overall aspects of risk in project management.”
- “Instructor was fantastic.”
- “Course is useful and the content is great. The presenter gave good examples to understand concepts.”
- “Great instructor with good examples to illustrate and learning examples as cases of discussion and study.”