We welcomed staff onsite at the University of Bristol for a session entitled Project Management Tools for Managing Your Research Project. The attendees rated the session 4.93 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning In current work/research/ study.
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “They did today, actually! I told them it was really informative and engaging, and I would definitely recommend they attend.”
- “It was certainly hands-on! I enjoyed having a case study to work on throughout the day as new techniques were introduced. The techniques were explained clearly and all questions were answered.”
- “An enjoyable interactive session with useful insights. I learned new things that I will take back into my work and helped clarify some things I had learned previously. Provided different insight into things than I had thought before.”
- “Course focuses on a range of visual tools, which can aid and support communication with your team and project stakeholders. Clear progression through the various tools for given scenarios.”
- “It’s practical and helpful. The more of us that know about these techniques the easier it will be to use them in day-to-day work.”
- “Great session and instructor. Very helpful. “
Other comments included, “Fun and productive day.”