A course held with the University of Exeter at the end of March was rated 4.68 out of 5 by participants (5 being excellent).
Top 5 comments as follows:
- “I can see how the things I’ve learned today will be useful for all areas of my study. I wish I’d done this earlier!”
- “Very good and explained some complex things well, so non-experts could understand. Very clear and not boring. I usually get bored or fade by 2pm but [the trainer] was very good at engaging people and tasks were relevant, and not too long winded. He also avoided doing those hideous introductions where everyone has to say who they are – which I hate. So EXCELLENT!”
- “Interesting and informative – good use of real-life examples.”
- “Very good informative introduction to a broad topic.”
- “Very useful and informative course. Good examples and exercises to make relevant to different scenarios.”