Introduction to Project Management, delivered for the Liverpool Doctoral College Development Programme, got great feedback and an overall 4.58 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) rating.
When asked what was useful participants said:
- “Consideration of planning a laboratory work/ plus practical writing time, planning time about both.”
- “Critical path, scope/cost/time, goal statements, stakeholders, Gantt chart and removing slack; overall it was very helpful and interesting.”
- “The Fistral guide, graph activities, relevance to science/academic background.”
- “Good, very detailed and clear.”
- “Very helpful! Learning about scope, cost and time triangle; going to make a project plan with my supervisor and going to learn how to use a Gantt chart.”
- “Very applicable to current PhD work but with skills to apply to future career.”