We delivered our webinar ‘Actively Managing Your Teams’ Performance to Avoid Performance Management Issues’ to staff at the University of Dundee recently.
This webinar outlines a performance framework that will encourage regular reflective practice of colleagues; identification of the underlying issues; and practical tips to assist, support and coach staff members to perform to their best.
The staff gave an overall feedback rating of 4.55 out of 5 (5 being Excellent). We asked them which part of the webinar they found most beneficial and why, their responses included:
- “All beneficial, very informative, easy to follow.”
- “All very useful”
- “Lots of helpful hints and tips to be proactive with the team to avoid going down a performance management route”
- “Theory then linking to own examples/current situations”
- “Talking through process to follow, and how to approach difficult conversations”
- “Example cases”
- “Good tips to hopefully avoid performance management procedure”
- “The workshop”
Other Comments included “very engaging presenter who focussed on the issue”, “great facilitator” and “really enjoyed this”.