A group of staff from the University of Dundee took part in the first of our four part ‘Project Planning for Researchers” Webinar series, and rated the session 4.67 out of 5 (5 being Excellent). The training is part of the ‘Organisational and Professional Development’ programme at the university, and it was great to have a mix of people from different disciplines and areas taking part.
The group agreed unanimously in their feedback that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Learnt new tools and techniques
- Will put the learning into practise on return to desk/lab
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
Comments from the group included:
- “Thanks a lot for this interesting session!”
- “Very helpful, thank you”
We’re looking forward to delivering part two of the series shortly, and working with this group again.