We hosted a group of PhD students at the University of Strathclyde on a day of online training entitled Introduction to Project Planning.
The group gave the course an overall feedback rating of 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
Furthermore, they agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned
- Will be able to apply this learning to current work/research/study
We asked them how they’d respond if a colleague was interested in the session:
- “Well-delivered and very clear/informative”
- “An interactive and enjoyable way to learn an essential but sometimes boring skill”
- “Great course if you struggle at project planning”
- “Mix of basic concepts and practical applications that gets more useful as the day goes on”
- “This training is very useful for planning your PhD Project”
- “Despite the short duration, it is very instructive and useful”
Other comments included:
- “Training was useful and really felt like it was tailored for academic/PhD setting”
- “This training made me understand how to manage the PhD Project”