A cohort from the University of Strathclyde logged on to our Introduction to Project Planning webinar training. The group consisted of Postgraduate Researchers and Postdoc/Research Associates.
Post-training, they rated the session 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and all agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d say to a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It was worth the time.”
- “Really interesting, I recommend it.”
- “Very useful for your research.”
Other comments included:
- “Very helpful.”
- “I’m looking forward to implementing it.”