PGR’s at Ulster University Doctoral College, with campuses in Magee, Coleraine and Jordanstown, logged on to part one of our Project Planning training course. Entitled ‘Establishing Foundations’, this session examines how to identify the initial building blocks for a successful project.
The participants rated the course 4.50 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), and agreed 100% that they
- Learnt new tools and techniques
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
Comments from the group included
- “My week will be much more productive by using these tools to plan”
- “A really useful session”
- “Very useful and will definitely use some of these tools in the future!”
We look forward to seeing the group again shortly for part 2: ‘Scoping the project’.