The second session in our 3-part PM Planning webinar series was held with the University of Stirling, Institute of Advanced Studies. “Scoping the Project” was given an overall rating of 4.34 out of 5 by the mixed group of staff and PhD students.
100% agree “this was a useful” session“; and 92% said they can immediately “apply the learning to my current work/study/research“.
The Top 3 comments from the session:
- “Thank you. Very useful. Wish I had this in my last job.”
- “Thanks again, really useful!”
- “Thank you! Very useful.”
100% responded yes to all of the following statements:
- “Would you recommend this session to a colleague?”
- “Did you learn new tools and techniques?”
- “Will you put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab?”
- “Would you attend more Fistral webinars?”
We’re delighted the webinar was so useful and applicable!