Fistral and LSE Space GmbH hosted a group of staff from the SSC group to an online training course Decision Making Techniques for Stressful Circumstances.
The space sector workers gave the course an overall feedback rating of 4.60 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% said that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It is worth their time and effort!”
- “Really useful for improving decision making individually and as a group.”
- “Very interesting. Easy to follow [The Trainer], they’re a great trainer!
- “I definitely recommend the course!”
- “The team is very respectful, well trained on the subject, and the dynamics that are generated are very entertaining and constructive.”
- “I liked it a lot because there will be many things that I can apply to my life in general.”
Other comments included:
• “Very useful course, you gave us lots of information.”
• “Amazing course, I will for sure think next time how [a] different approach…can help.”
• “Thank you for the course, it provided some valuable methods.”
• “Thanks for the course and for sharing your experiences, knowledge and points of view.”