Fistral delivered our CAPM Preparation training course onsite to PGRs at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow. This session prepares attendees for sitting the globally-recognized CAPM Exam (Certified Associate in Project Management) administered by the Project Management Institute.
The group rated the session 5 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and feedback included:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning In current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about the session:
- “Absolutely fantastic course and instructor, always interesting and digestible content.”
- “Very engaging course, fantastic and you learn a lot.”
- “Book and go.”
- “It was really helpful.”
When asked if there were specific tools or techniques they will use as a result of this session, answers included:
- “Various tools used for CAPM and project management in general.”
- “All of it.”
- “All of it for the exam.”